Please note that many of our products are handmade using natural materials and may vary slightly in appearance. This is the nature of the handmade item and we feel this adds to their character and is not to be considered a fault or defect .
Refund /exchange conditions
All unused item/s may be returned for a full refund or exchange providing all the following conditions are met:
1. The returned item/s is received by Oh Aldo within 7 days from when the item was received.
2. Item/s are in original condition, unaltered, unwashed and with no smell of perfume, deodorant or washing detergent.
3. All care labels are still attached.
4. Original tags and packaging (e.g. bow) are still attached.
5. The item/s were purchased on the ohaldo.com website.
If the above conditions are met please follow these instructions to apply for your refund or exchange:
1. Email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return/exchange. Include your original order number and the reason why you wish to return or exchange your item.
2. Once we confirm we can assess your return/exchange, print and complete the returns/exchange form.
3. Pack your item/s and their original packaging together with the form and ship to PO Box 1050, Gwelup DC, WA, Australia 6018.
4. Please note that Oh Aldo is not responsible for return/exchange shipping costs, unless the item/s is faulty or you were sent an incorrect item.
5. Tracked postage is recommended as Oh Aldo is not responsible for any items lost in transit.
Once Oh Aldo receives the returned goods and they prove to meet the return/exchange conditions listed above Oh Aldo will process the refund/exchange. Item/s that do not satisfy the above conditions will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Refunds will be made only to the original purchasers credit card or PayPal account. Shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item/s is deemed faulty or you were sent an incorrect item.
The above policies only apply to purchases made from the ohaldo.com website. All items purchased elsewhere must be returned to the original place of purchase. In this instance, the policies of that retail store will apply in terms of exchange or refund. Your rights under law for faulty items still apply. Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.